Monday, November 30, 2015

Freeze problem

Hi folks.
First of all, sorry for my english, I'm a spanish speaker.
Now, let me explain my problem. I used to have the Verizon Rom 5.0.1, but in the last few days, my cel constantly went black, nothing worked and I needed to reboot the whole system. I decided to erase All the stuff (factory reset and I've erased All data) and I installed the Resurrection Remix ROM, but the problem is still there. Now the cell ussually goes black (like 4 times in a day), and even in a few cases, it resets by itself. I don't know if it is a hardware por software problem, but I can't use it.
I googled the problem (in spanish and also english) but can't any solution so far.
Please help me!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RhnYSG

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment