Sunday, November 29, 2015

Galaxy note 3 cracked screen + camera off balance (filter)

Hi,

Wondering if my diagnosis is correct at this point...

The phone (Note 3, on the back is written n9005) fell and the screen cracked... also the LCD beneath it cracked. My previous phone back in the days also had a cracked screen (the Galaxy Nexus), but the screen underneath was OK. Presumably because it is an amoLED? They do not break to my knowledge...

So now, I read on the specs the note 3 has an amoLED screen. Why is it cracked? This, I find weird...

My second problem;

I tried to start the camera and I found it had a green filter moving around when you give the phone a little slap from the side. So, now I was reading this article that was talking about a green filter... Is this the same filter that got loose? I also opened the phone and saw underneath the lens (which I loosened) a green circular piece of glass that was moving freely.

Here is the article:

http://ift.tt/1SquViA

Also check my pictures to see the green filter from camera-view. You clearly see the filter moving around.

Is my diagnosis correct (screen and camera)?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version    Name:	20151129_183359 (Medium).jpg  Views:	N/A  Size:	115.3 KB  ID:	3559378   Click image for larger version    Name:	20151129_183410 (Medium).jpg  Views:	N/A  Size:	129.9 KB  ID:	3559379   Click image for larger version    Name:	20151129_183452 (Medium).jpg  Views:	N/A  Size:	117.0 KB  ID:	3559380  


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1lSEz3e

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment