Monday, November 30, 2015

Wireless Charging & SmartLock

I only very recently got my Nexus 6 (Loving it so far), so I decided to pick up a Tylt Wireless Charger on a black friday sale to take advantage of it's wireless charging capabilities. I set up Smartlock when I got the phone and I returned to the settings to see if I could set up my wireless charger as a trusted device with the trusted NFC devices. I tried messing around with it for like 10 minutes and spent some time doing research but I can't seem to get it to work and I'm beginning to think it's just not possible. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this to work, or to let me know it actually isn't possible, please let me know. Thanks in advance :)


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OqR5SG

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment