Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Can google book be installed on the kindle fire 8.9?

Hello,

I spent the better part of today trying to install Google books onto my kindle. This has been a fruitless effort, after reviewing some threads here at XDA, I noticed that this app isn't included in most packages. I have a good selection of books with google, and I actually prefer their platform over all others. It would be great if I could get this app installed on my kindle.

Also, this tablet has been sitting in a stand for the better part of two years, I have tried to use fastboot, and it seems that I can't get to that mode. Once fastboot commands are issued, the system reboots. It loads as if I never issued the code, however. Do I need to update anything to make this work? Any help with either of these issues would be great. Thank you for your time.

Mike


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1mqCM5t

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment