Thursday, December 31, 2015

HD+ (9inch) TWRP boot loop after Factory Reset

So, I went into the CM 11 settings menu and did a factory reset and after some time it just rebooted. Since then, all it does is boot to the first "nook" screen, followed by the cyanoboot bootloader graphic with the bit of corruption, the it goes to the TWRP "teamwin" graphic and flashes the screen over and over. So far, I've tried several threads on how to re flash to the original ROM, to CM 10.1, CM 10.2, CM 11. I can't get anything working. I will try another SD card tomorrow, and I will try to use Linux (currently using OSX, I guess I'll try Windows too, what the heck?). Anyone have any suggestions for this? I'll buy another SD card tomorrow too. Btw, ADB says "unauthorized" and asks me to check the screen. Fastboot shows no devices attached. I cannot boot to any other mode but this mode regardless of button combinations tried. All suggestions welcome.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YUUcDB

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment