Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Is there a need to unlock again a factory unlocked SamsungS5Duos after factory reset?

Hi to all,
I have new question for all of you:
My Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos was a factory unlocked phone,but after rooting and unrooting it and doing a factory reset to it,there is no longer that "phrase" : " The phone is unlocked for all networks" in the information for the phone which is viewable in "About device".
So I am wondering if I should unlock the phone again.Should I?Or it is unlocked again?
I spent a lot of time for searching for a FREE TOOL which could help me to unlock the phone for of the networks again,but I couldn't find such a thing.
Please help me!
Thanks in advance!
Best regards!
p.s By the way,I would like to apologize for my bad English,and for making all the gramatical mistakes in ALL OF MY THREADS!!!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1mjNpaQ

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment