Thursday, December 31, 2015

help..... i think i killed my phone!!

so today i decided to install kangvip rom and have spent the day backing up my data, apps and settings. while preparing to flash my mate7 i decided to install an app and ended causing a boot loop. now my phone wont boot. i had CWM installed and needed to install TWRP in order to update (i love twrp!!) i decided to try acbka's app for recovery and it worked! until i noticed that i installed twrp for kitkat so i went back and attempted to install twrp for LP.......... the problem is that i pressed the wrong number and installed stock recovery.

so now im left feeling crappy on new years eve with no phone and to make matters worse i forgot to backup my a folder full of my family pictures......... this sucks! can anyone help me? being able to install twrp would solve everything as i could then recover my photos and install the rom. thanks in advance for any and all help. btw, happy new years!.......... i guess.........


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1IHmC2a

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment