Wednesday, December 30, 2015

No LTE Band (20)

Hello, I bought an One M8 from aliexpress. When ordering, I selected the "European Version ".
Once I got it, I run this command in fastboot: "fastboot getvar all", and this is what I got:
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.25.214500021.06G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.16.401.13
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: XXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) imei: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul_ca
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: f063fb42
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0


As you can see product is m8_ul_ca (which might suggest it is actually an AT&T phone, although the model id is of the m8_ul).

I also checked my IMEI on "imeidata.net" and I got this (which also tells that it's an AT&T phone):
Model: HTC ONE (M8), 0P6B120 (AT&T [US])
Prefix: M8#UL_ATT-T13
Factory: Taiwan
Sold To: UNITED STATES (AT&T)


As I was not getting 4g signal, I downloaded the app "LTE Discovery" and I find out it was not connecting to the LTE Band 20 (800mhz), which is the band most used by my operator, and is the one I get on my other phone (while at home).

Now my questions are: Is this really an AT&T phone? Will I be able to get Band 20 working on this phone?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. : On the back the phone it says that the model is the 0P6B100 M8n. Have they changed the back cover? o.O


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1mqArYe

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment