Thursday, December 31, 2015

HUGE Problem with s4 mini GT-9195

I recently rooted my I9195 successfully. i then flashed a custom kernel i found here on the forum (kernel v1 or sth like that) then my phone wouldn go past the boot white logo screen. i then tried flashing other kernels but they were apparently wrong as some features of my phone didnt work. i finally found the right firmware for my phone and tried to flash it with odin but it failed and now my phone only shows this message where it says that the firmware update failed and i have to use kies in recovery mode.
so i use kies and try the install firmware thing that asks you to put in your model and serial number. i do that and it says the device doesnt support initialisation. tried on another computer and it said that serial number was invalid.. i was very careful when typing it etc.
help.. what do i do?
btw last firmwar i had was 4.4.2


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YSkJa3

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment