Thursday, December 31, 2015

please help, need video and pic recovery

Long story short, i dropped my phone, screen cracked but still worked, a month later screen went totally black, got screen replaced but returned to factory settings.

I have had this phone for the past year and have hundreds of photos and videos of my newborn son that i think i have lost forever.

Is there anyway to recovery this data? I honestly am like a 6 year old when it comes to this, so take it easy on me please.

the phone is a Verizon galaxy S6 with 5.1.1

Ive tried to root the phone with kingo root(admittedly not knowing what the heck im doing) but have learned they can not root 5.1.1

I am desperate, i just want these videos and photos i could care less if the phone is worthless afterwards..

let me know if you need any more info

thank you very much in advance!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Spofna

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment