Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Group messaging?

Hi all
I've been using the LG G2 for more than 2 years w/o dealing with group messaging until lately.
A friend of mine who just recently switched from iPhone to Android, has asked me about it and why she can't use it (well, message was sent to all recipients but as individual, not as a group).
I'd been telling her that Android has so much features that it has everything iPhone has and more.
Now, my turn to try and indeed, I CANNOT use it. I've tried with my parents phone, Motorola G, same thing, can't do it.
I've searched around and there was a lot of reports, complaining about this issue but it was 2013. Now about 2016, it is still a problem.
Does anyone know how to fix this? TIA

I'm using CloudyG2 3.3 ROM, my parent's MotoG untouch, my friend's Alcatel Idol 3, all using stock Message app.
By the way, we're all on AT&T


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1kuH9en

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment