Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wiko Jimmy Bricked

Hello,

I have a Wiko Jimmy (MTK MT6582) but an update with OTA just bricked my android phone.
I have acces to the recovery menu ( Android system recovery < KOT49H).
I tried the wipe data/factory reset , wipe cache partition and then reboot system but it didn't work.

When I tried to mount my device on my computer , it just didn't work like I thought ( ADB works but I cannot access to the device) :
so I cannot flash the phone : even with SP_Flash_Tool (It didn't detect the phone) or Wiko official program (It didn't detect the phone)
When I tried commands like adb shell , I got the error : closed.

The best choice is thus the option "apply update from ADB".
The only problem is I didn't have a flashable rom to try. No dev has developped a custom rom

Any idea ? I think I would become crazy XD ( I have installed the drivers)


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NWtWDI

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment