Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Battery Dead?

I had dropped my phone in water, instantly took it and put it into rice, waited about 3 days and took it out. It won't turn on :(

I can plug the USB cable in, and the image that shows a dead battery with a lightning bolt inside it ( charging ) flashes on for about 2-3 seconds, and then quickly fades out and it will just constantly do that for as long as it is plugged in.

Holding Vol Up, Home, Power, flashes the Galaxy S6 Android screen , and then dies.

Holding Vol Down, Home, Power, I am able to get it into Download Mode, but not sure what to do from there.

Ideally all I would like to do is backup my pictures, and contacts from the device.. I already have a new s6 edge, but unfortunately my contacts and pictures were not synced to google at all.

Any suggestions? Any way to somehow retrieve the data from the internal memory ? Or replacing the battery somehow?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1mqAp2D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment