Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2 Questions, Volume Level Prompt & IronRom over KitKat..

Awhile ago I tripped Knox on my 10.5 Tab S while rooting and downgrading from Lolli- to KitKat. Didn't like that Lollipop had that annoying prompt when increasing volume and you'll go deaf etc etc. At the time the mod that supported disabling it wasn't supported on Lollipop. Regardless I downgraded back to KitKat...tripped Knox oddly enough and need to know if that volume level issue is prevalent still in Lollipop or in IronRom specifically as that's what I'm intending to install.

Since I'm still running stock KitKat and that volume prompt is not prevalent should I install the KitKat variant of IronRom?

While I'm on this subject and if anyone cares to answer or has the mercy to have read this far could I simply install the Lollipop version of IronRom over KitKat? Would I just need to reset/wipe data after? Or is the process needed to take the OTA Lollipop update then flash the ROM.

Believe me when I say this...I can't stand that volume level prompt...I will eat maggots for life before I see that obnoxious prompt :silly: ....Still don't get how I tripped Knox either as I didn't install a Custom Rom before either. I simply downloaded the Canadian variant of the stock T800 Kitkat OS and flashed :confused:


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PxUT52

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment