Thursday, December 31, 2015

LG G3 D851 external SD Card problems

I have a freshly formatted 32 gb micro SD card (fat32) that I put in my Freshly rooted phone using Bliss Pop Rom. When I boot up my phone, go to storage and mount the micro SD, it automatically says that it now has 15bgb on it. Using ES file explorer I examine the contents of the card and there is nothing on it but yet it reads as 15gb left. What's worse is that when I try to copy or move a file to it, a message saying not enough space please free up space to proceed. I Googled the crap out of this issue. No luck. Please help. I use a lot of storage and the SD card is important to me.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NVKXQA

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment