Thursday, December 31, 2015

How to hide pictures(Only) for Gallery

I have an SD card which includes many folders of CDs and Scans.
When I opened the Gallery, the pictures of CD scan will appear but I want to hide them.
Here comes the problem: I know I can creat a .nomedia file to make it hiden but that will also prevent the music file in the same folder from being scanned by the music player. Besides creating those files is such an exhausting work.
So is there's a way I can hide pics in gallery but not influence my music? Or make media scanner scan the specific folder only.
PS: Why the stock Gallery App doesn't have a hide function. (-.-;)
Sorry for my bad English. Appreciate for your help. (^_-)


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RTVuzE

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment